header-photo

Thursday, March 27, 2008

my plans

i am headed to america bright and early tomorrow morning. i know...it's not november yet. my grandmother is ill and not expected to live much longer. i am going home to be able to be there for her funeral. i am not sure about all of my travel plans as of yet. i fly to houston in the morning. that is as much as i know at this point.

you can be thinking about my husband and four kids during my time away. the kids happen to be out of school next week for spring break which means brian is on duty 24/7 instead of just in the evenings. they are already planning fun spring break outings without me.

and last but not least you won't have to miss me too much. i will be blogging from the states. how could i not? see you then.

8 comments:

HeyJoe said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

I am sending lots of prayers your way, for you, your family and your grandmother. I am here.

Mike S said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmom. Travel safely.

Anonymous said...

Safe journey home. My prayers for you and your family during your difficult time with your grandmother.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

My good thoughts for you and your family. Brian will survive, I have a feeling!

Bteacher99 said...

Glad you get to visit the US, but sad for the reason that caused the visit. Remembering you. I'm sure you are sad you will miss "capture the flag."
Brian offered some of your return luggage space to bring some science toys back. The package should come from OfficePlayground and is being shipped 3-day so that it will come on time.

Dixon said...

My deepest sympathies, I am sitting here remembering the last time that we met your grandmother at your parent's house. Please send our love to everyone and you will all be in our prayers. Give your mom a big tight hug for us. We will be thinking of you all.
With all our love and care!

Natalie said...

heyjoe - thanks.

witty - thanks and i know.

mike - thanks

cathy - thanks

hahn - thanks...they'll probably have loads of fun with mom gone!

ms. morton - yeah...i sure am sad about capture the flag...um yeah. i will be looking for the package.

dixon - other grandmother. my dad's mom. she lives in michigan with my aunt. i'll give my dad a hug for you.