header-photo

Saturday, March 22, 2008

hmmm...

i heard a word the other day that i really liked. the word...

nautilida

it has something to do with prehistoric mollusks. i love the word, but have a feeling i will have trouble working it into my conversations. maybe i should make up a new meaning for the word.

this is where you come in. i need help coming up with a good definition. what do you think of when you see and read and say aloud the word nautilida?

(heyjoe - i've already thought of naughty matilda...surely you have something else...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... The next time, you go out for seafood...."I am so hungry, I could eat a nautilida!"

I am sure you can work it in somewhere, some how... You are the word queen!

HeyJoe said...

I'll think about it. Keep your delete button primed and ready.

Natalie said...

witty - i know i am. i will find a way to use it...you can be sure of that.

heyjoe - i am ready. bring it on!

Mike S said...

Waiter! Excuse me, do you serve nautilida? I can't seem to find it on the menu:)

Tamara said...

All I can think of is nautilus. Really creative, I know.

Natalie said...

mike - i agree that using it as a food item just might work!

tamara - that's ok...i can't come up with a good definition either.